THINGS TO DO RIGHT AWAY.
- Regardless of how you were impacted by Harvey, you should first and foremost register with FEMA if you haven’t already.
- Call 1-800-621-FEMA (1-800-621-3362)
- Or, visit disasterassistance.gov
- If you need help with muck-out or clean-up of your home:
- Register with Crisis Clean-Up at 1-844-965-1386.
- Then, you can also register with Recovery Houston by calling 936.931.8098 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are outside of Houston, you can sign up with the Cajun Army by clicking here.
- If you lost wages due to missed hours/shifts or unemployement related to the flood:
- Call 1-800-939-663
- Or, visit Texas Workforce Commission website by clicking here.
- Apply for the American Red Cross Immediate Assistance Program:
- Complete the application by clicking here.
- If you are looking for a place to receive essential items like food, water, and cleaning supplies for you and/or your family:
- Right away you should apply for Disaster Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (“Food Stamps”) by clicking here.
- Call 211 to be connected with non-profit and faith-based services near you.
- If you are in Houston, visit a Baker Ripley Neighborhood Center, one of the main distribution sites for donations received and sorted at the Harvey Relief Hub.
- Monday -Friday 9 AM to 5 PM: Harbach-Ripley, 6225 Northdale
- Monday-Friday 8:30 AM to 8 PM: Baker-Ripley, 6500 Rookin
- Monday-Friday 9 AM to 7 PM: Ripley House, 4410 Navigation
- Monday-Thursday 10 AM to 6 PM, Friday 10 AM to 5 PM: Aldine, 11903 Eastex Fwy
- Call Baker Ripley at 713-667-9400 to verify hours and availability.
Once you connect to all of services above, we hope you have your basic needs met.
We will continue to share updates and work with our existing caseload of individuals and families in need. If you would like to receive updates on relief assistance available directly through the coalition, please complete this form.